Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A simple,and easy to make mild chili. Good with Corn chips For frieto pie. Or on fries with cheese for cheese fries. You can add all the heat you want, or leave it mild. My kids love the the mild.
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, dont drain
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) candrained kidney beans, your choice
dads chili seasoning mixed spice mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- brown and crumble and drain hamburger put in 3qt dutch oven or a crock pot.
- Add all canned ingredients to pot.
- asemble spice mix and add.
- Cover and simmer in dutch oven, 2 hours.
- Or in the crock pot 1 hr on high and 3 hrs on low.
- Plate and serve with sides of choice.
- Corn chips.