Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr
I visited my parents a few weeks ago and requested Shake n' Bake chicken for supper but my parents were out of the mixture. My dad, being the creative cook that he is, invented his own recipe by simply throwing ingredients together...It was AMAZING! I immiediately wrote down all of the ingredients and I make it for me and my boyfriend at school! You don't even need a wet misture! I PROMISE you will love this!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 25 soup crackers
- 1⁄3 cup poultry seasoning (or Bouillon)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Process Soup Crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs (or crush with rolling pin).
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow pan or bowl.
- Defrost Chicken Breasts and coat heavily in mixture.
- Bake 400 F/ 60 minutes.