1/4 Photos of Dads Sausage, Peppers and Onions
My dads recipe, personally I can't get enough of this, very easy and fast too. It uses the jars of red peppers along with fresh.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove casings from sausage.
- 2Cook and crumble till brown in a large pot along with fresh bell pepper, onion and garlic.
- 3Chop jarred red peppers smaller and add to sausage WITH their juice.
- 4Simmer on low.
- 5Prepare the linguini according to package instructions, drain.
- 6Add to sausage mixture and toss with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dads Sausage, Peppers and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1308.0
- Calories from Fat 596
- Total Fat 66.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 134.8 mg
- Sodium 2847.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 63.4 g