Dad's Root Vegetable Stuffing
- In a large skillet, add oil and butter. Melt together.Once melted add all your vegetables, mushrooms, garlic, and spices and saute until tender.
- Turn off heat, get out a large mixing bowl, and add in your bread cubes.
- Mix in your vegetables with butter remnants.
- Add in your chicken broth and beaten eggs.
- Mix everything well, if you need to, add water to desired consistency.
- Stuff in your turkey, or bake at 350°F in a greased 9x13 pan covered in foil tightly for 35-40 minutes.