Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tuna in olive oil, red cabbage,celery...Marinade 24 hours in advance. Great for a light lunch or side dish.
- 1 medium head red cabbage
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna in olive oil (from Italy)
- Shread cabbage coarsley add salt and mix.
- Add vinegar to cabbage and mix.
- Dice onion.
- Chop celery.
- Add onion, celery, capers and flaked tuna with the oil it is packed inches.
- Marinade 24 hours in refrigerator.