Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was my Daddy's potato salad. My husband had managed to get it down pat. I hope you enjoy!
- 6 large potatoes
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 5 whole dill pickles
- 2 cups mayonnaise, approximately
- 1⁄2 cup mustard, approximately
- salt (optional)
- Dice peeled potatoes and cook until done.
- Boil eggs (10 minutes of solid boiling) and cut into medium size chunks.
- Dice pickles.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- **Mayo and mustard is approximate. It depends on the size of your potatoes as well as how your preference is. Salt to your preferred taste as well.
- Refrigerate until cold.
This is the perfect potato salad! Even my picky stepson, who "doesn't like" potato salad loved this! This is the only potato salad I will make now! Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful recipe!