Recipe by Mayniac May Family
This was my Daddy's potato salad. My husband had managed to get it down pat. I hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Troop Angel
This is the perfect potato salad! Even my picky stepson, who "doesn't like" potato salad loved this! This is the only potato salad I will make now! Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful recipe!
- 6 large potatoes
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 5 whole dill pickles
- 2 cups mayonnaise, approximately
- 1⁄2 cup mustard, approximately
- salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice peeled potatoes and cook until done.
- Boil eggs (10 minutes of solid boiling) and cut into medium size chunks.
- Dice pickles.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- **Mayo and mustard is approximate. It depends on the size of your potatoes as well as how your preference is. Salt to your preferred taste as well.
- Refrigerate until cold.