1/2 Photos of Dad's Potato Pancakes
When my dad made these people would come out of the woodwork to eat them! They smell so good cooking and we used to love them as kids. They also reheat well in the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate together potatoes and onion (or just do it in the food prossessor) Add next 3 ingredients and mix well.
- 2Add flour to thicken and mix well.
- 3Cover bowl with a plate (not air tight) and let stand 30 min.
- 4Fry in little oil by tablespoons or a little bigger till lightly brown on one side,turn and fry again til golden.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 1808.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 14.7 g