Recipe by micro_ang
A pizza dough recipe from my dad. Best one I have ever made myself. Works beautifully if you use a pizza stone in the oven. Preparation time includes rising time. Use pizza flour if you can find it, I do, but I'm sure ordinary flour will work fine too.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 pinch garlic salt or 1 pinch onion salt
- 200 ml warm water
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Add sugar, salt, all powders and yeast to water and stir for 30 seconds.
- 2. Add oil.
- 3. Sift flour into mixture and stir vigorously until it forms into a dough.
- 4. Move from bowl and onto bench, knead for 5 minutes, adding extra flour if necessary.
- 5. Stand in a dry place for 45 minutes.