Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was the ONE recipe that my Mom (Jolean) relinquished to my Dad (Ed) to make...It was an all-time favorite of our household at every occasion...Thanksgiving, Easter, Mother's Day, Birthdays, whatever...And my kids have decided to "carry the torch" with this recipe and won't let me have any kind of holiday without it! It's truly delicious, and the first to run out at any occasion!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can pineapple tidbits (not drained)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) carton small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Mix all ingredients in the order given, and refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Stir and fluff when done, and serve chilled.
- YUM! :).
I don't know why you would have to wait for an "occasion" to serve this. Outstanding! It doesn't make but 4 servings, so I doubled it and it was GONE! Everyone loved it. Way more than 5 stars! Tell Dad it's great and thanks!
This is another old favorite of mine. The only thing I do different is to add chopped pecan to the recipe.
Wonderful dessert recipe. Thank you! Margie