Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
these are made in miniature muffin tins..it will be easier if you use paper liners..
- 2 cups peanut butter, room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
- 1 lb semisweet chocolate, melted
- Put peanut butter and melted white chocolate together and pour in a squeeze bottle --
- melt and pour dark chocolate in a seperate squeeze bottle.
- start with dark chocolate for bottom layer --
- squeeze a small amount in bottom of paper lined mini cups --
- then squeeze peanut butter mixture in next.let set for about 10-12 minutes.
- add dark chocolate to cover peanut butter layer.
- freeze for 10 minutes, then turn pan upside down and they will be ready to eat.
- these are very rich -- .