Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I love dad's Poor Boys! The only bad thing about them is I'm impatient when they are cooking! Use a crock pot and forget about them!
- 4 lbs roast
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 bay leaves
- fill pan half full with water and let roast and onions cook for 5-6 hours.
- Shred meat and let sit in fridge over night.
- Next day add all other ingredients and cook again.
- We let it cook in a crock pot on low all day and it's ready when we get home from work!
- Sometimes I cheat and sneak home for lunch and make a sandwich.