When my husband I were first married, this was the only hotdish he would eat. After the kids came, we called it Dad's Hotdish and it stuck! Easy every day meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground beef with onion in a fry pan until done.
- 2Use a potatoe masher to get the meat to a fine ground up consistancy.
- 3Drain ground beef.
- 4Add tomato soup and baked beans, mix well.
- 5Cook Noodles, following directions on package.
- 6Stir in cooked noodles with ground beef mixture.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Hotdish
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.2
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1163.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no yolk noodles