Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
When my husband I were first married, this was the only hotdish he would eat. After the kids came, we called it Dad's Hotdish and it stuck! Easy every day meal!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (28 ounce) canbush's original baked beans
- 1 (12 ounce) package no yolk noodles
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Cook ground beef with onion in a fry pan until done.
- Use a potatoe masher to get the meat to a fine ground up consistancy.
- Drain ground beef.
- Add tomato soup and baked beans, mix well.
- Cook Noodles, following directions on package.
- Stir in cooked noodles with ground beef mixture.