- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 cups light cottage cheese
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 3 eggs, slghtly beaten
- 4 cups Mexican blend cheese or 4 cups cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- paprika (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook macaroni and drain.
- Mix all ingredients except paprika and 2 cups Mexican blend or cheddar cheese in a 2-quart baking dish.
- Top with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done.
- Recipe can be halved and cooked in a 9x9 pan.