- 2 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place milk in medium sauce pan and begin to heat.
- Mix together dry ingrediants; gradually whisk into milk and bring to a gentle boil.
- Stir butter and vanilla; simmer and stir constantly for 20-30 minutes. There may be some small lumps, but they are tasty lumps!
- Pour immediately into individual serving bowls and enjoy while still warm.
- Pour left overs into an ice cube tray or popsicle molds for a frozen treat later on.