1/1 Photo of Dad's Homemade Chocolate Pudding
The Finicky Chef's Note:
One of my all-time favorite childhood memories is Dad making pudding and enjoying it while it is still warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place milk in medium sauce pan and begin to heat.
- 2Mix together dry ingrediants; gradually whisk into milk and bring to a gentle boil.
- 3Stir butter and vanilla; simmer and stir constantly for 20-30 minutes. There may be some small lumps, but they are tasty lumps!
- 4Pour immediately into individual serving bowls and enjoy while still warm.
- 5Pour left overs into an ice cube tray or popsicle molds for a frozen treat later on.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Homemade Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 206.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g