Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My dad used to make this for us when I was little..If you are a chocolate lover you will love this...it's even good on a piece of bread..REALLY!!
- 6 tablespoons sugar (I use splenda)
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch (slightly heaping)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (heaping)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk (I use 1%)
- -Combine all dry ingredients until all lumps are gone and blended well.
- -Add milk and place on burner turned to high -- stir constantly until desired thickness.
- -Remove from heat and add vanilla, stir well and serve.enjoy.
So easy! For a bit of a different taste, I added a few pinches of cinnamon and cardamom along with the dry ingredients. A hit! Thanks for such a delicious recipe!
This pudding is awesome! It took just about as much time to make this as it takes to make instant pudding and it was so much better! It was thick and rich and creamy and delicious! My 1 1/2 year old, 3 1/2 year old, husband, and I devoured it! I will never buy pudding mix again! Thanks for a super easy and super great recipe!!
OMG, this is amazing! sooooooo easy an soooo good, i have been diagnosed diabetic about 8mths ago and am struggling with my diet as have a sweet tooth. I stumbled upon this recipe lookin for diabetic puddings, an absolute godsend for me, I changed nothing, its perfect, thank you so much you have no idea how much you have helped me.