Dad's Hamburger- Potato Bake
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- Brown ground beef in olive oil.
- Add the water and a large handful of dried onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add several splashes of Pickapeppa.
- Peel and slice the potatoes.
- When onions are tender (about 30 min) add celery soup and curry powder, garlic powder, and celery seed.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Layer potatoes, cheese, and mixture in a large glass baking dish.
- Salt and pepper each layer of potatoes (if desired).
- Add liquid if top is dry.
- Bake in slow oven (300 degrees) at least 1 1/2 hr, or until potatoes are tender.