1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in olive oil.
- 2Add the water and a large handful of dried onions.
- 3Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Add several splashes of Pickapeppa.
- 5Peel and slice the potatoes.
- 6When onions are tender (about 30 min) add celery soup and curry powder, garlic powder, and celery seed.
- 7Heat thoroughly.
- 8Layer potatoes, cheese, and mixture in a large glass baking dish.
- 9Salt and pepper each layer of potatoes (if desired).
- 10Add liquid if top is dry.
- 11Bake in slow oven (300 degrees) at least 1 1/2 hr, or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Hamburger- Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.5
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 668.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 24.4 g