Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My dad goes on a lot of business trips and always asks for this when he comes home. He loves it--it tastes pretty great as well.
- 2 slices bread
- 1 teaspoon butter (approx)
- 4 slices cheese
- 1⁄4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 onion, sliced
- 3 slices ham, wafer thin
- Heat toasted sandwich maker.
- Butter one side of both sides of bread.
- Place one slice buttered side down on machine.
- Place on ham, cheese tomato and onion.
- Then top with other piece of bread buttered side up.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
I just had this for lunch! Except I grilled the sandwich in a pan. The onion really made it outstanding. I used sliced mild chedder and sourdough bread. Outstanding. Thanks for posting.