Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is really good..only makes 1/2 cup...so we never have any leftovers
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper
- Whisk ingredients together in a medium pan -- bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened.
- about 10 minutes.stir frequently.
Grandma, I loved this. It attracted my attention because it used raspberry jam and I have an over supply at the moment. Very delicious. I will use it often.
This is delicious. I used blackberry jam since it's what I had on hand, and no hot pepper sauce. This is absolutely the best! Thanks a bunch for a terrific, easy, kid-pleasing recipe!