Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is my mom's recipe. My dad has been loving it for many years now.
Top Review by Mary K. W.
Great salad. I made this for a card party and it was a huge hit. The combination of flavors is great and it's very easy to put together. This is definitely going into the 'Keeper' category. Thanks!
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 (12 ounce) cans apricot nectar
- 1 (12 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, heat apricot nectar just until boiling.
- In a bowl, combine jello and apricot nectar; stir to dissolve.
- Chill in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Pour into a large dish and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaf.