Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my mom's recipe. My dad has been loving it for many years now.
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 (12 ounce) cans apricot nectar
- 1 (12 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- In a saucepan, heat apricot nectar just until boiling.
- In a bowl, combine jello and apricot nectar; stir to dissolve.
- Chill in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Pour into a large dish and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaf.
Great salad. I made this for a card party and it was a huge hit. The combination of flavors is great and it's very easy to put together. This is definitely going into the 'Keeper' category. Thanks!
We enjoyed this delicious salad. It was so refreshing on this really hot day. The flavor reminded me of tutti fruity. Made as written, Thanks ratherbeswimmin' Bullwinkle
Delicious!!!!!!!!! Me and the DH scarfed it down, while it took my boys a little longer to realize that inside was total yummy goodness. We will be making this again for sure!