Recipe by The Kissing Cook
This cranberry relish is something you'll make all year round. I buy fresh cranberries when they are in season and store them in the freezer for this cranberry treat.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 4 ounces chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cranberries and water in a saucepan. Cook on medium heat until the cranberries start to pop and start getting thick, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and crushed pineapple, continue cooking 5 more minutes.
- Add walnuts and cranberry jello and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour into mold or place in decorative dish and refrigerate.