- 3 large baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4-5 slice bacon, crisp-cooked
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 226.79 g sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 28.39 ml butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice potatoes thinly onto a big piece of heavy aluminum foil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Crumble bacon over potatoes. Add onion and cheese cubes.
- Slice butter over all and mix mixture gently on the foil.
- Bring edges of foil up, leaving room for steam expansion. Seal with a double fold.
- Place package on grill and cook about 1 hour, turning several times. Be careful not to burn.