Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
ever since i was a little girl i would beg for my dads sauteed squash! Every bite of it melts in your mouth.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (or a desired amount)
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped onion
- 3 -4 yellow squash
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of cavendars all purpose Greek seasoning (optional)
- cut squash into thinly sliced rings.
- chop onions
- put all of your seasonings on the squash
- mix it all together in a medium sized bowl.
- put your ingredients into a pan of olive oil.
- on meduim to high heat cook squash for 15 minute.