Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Daddy always makes this dressing, and of course, so do I. It is delicious on spring greens, or drizzled over grilled salmon or chicken.I never actually use measurements, just taste as i go.
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup virgin olive oil
- Mix garlic, sugar and mustard together in a small jug.
- Add the vinegar, and then slowly add the olive oil while whisking with a fork, until emulsified.
- Serve at room temperature .