1/4 Photos of Dad's Divine Chicken Divan
Our family favorite chicken divan recipe! I've been making this yummy recipe for years. We really love the touch of lemon and curry-- it's simply divine!!! Make mine with extra cheese, please. May use chicken or leftover turkey. Serve over hot cooked rice. Recipe is originally from my father, but I've tweaked it to suit my family's tastes. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and broken into thin strips (or leftover turkey)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2-1 teaspoon curry powder, to taste (we like a mix of mild and madras curry)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, cooked al dente
- 1/4 cup torn breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or more!)
- freshly cooked rice, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- 3Combine cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder in a small bowl.
- 4Arrange broccoli in a single layer in the buttered dish, reserving a few florets for the top.
- 5Cover with chicken strips.
- 6Pour soup mixture evenly over chicken and broccoli.
- 7Sprinkle with bread crumbs and melted butter, dot with a few broccoli florets, and sprinkle cheese over the top.
- 8Bake until heated through, about 25 minutes.
- 9Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Divine Chicken Divan
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.8
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 1017.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 21.1 g