- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups Equal sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 2 apples (cored, diced, and peeled)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter and Splenda.
- Add eggs and blend in mixer.
- Sift together all dry ingredients.
- Add to mixture using milk to keep mix "fluid".
- Stir in diced apples.
- Pour cake batter into greased and floured 11 x 7 inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until shows to be done.