Hearty tomato, onion and garlic red sauce that is perfect with ground beef or meatballs and your favorite pasta!
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs meatballs (precooked) or 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef (cooked & drained)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on high for 3-5 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over spaghetti or pasta of choice.