In response to a request. Found online at Joyces Fine Cooking .
Make and share this Dad's Cookies (Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- Grease cookie tins.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Beat butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla together until they are light and fluffy.
- Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt and stir them into the first mixture. Blend well.
- Stir in coconut and rolled oats.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks and store in tightly covered cookie tins.