1/1 Photo of Dad's Cookies (Copycat)
In response to a request. Found online at Joyces Fine Cooking .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease cookie tins.
- 2Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- 3Beat butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla together until they are light and fluffy.
- 4Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt and stir them into the first mixture. Blend well.
- 5Stir in coconut and rolled oats.
- 6Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets and bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Cool on wire racks and store in tightly covered cookie tins.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Cookies (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 84.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g