1/1 Photo of Dad's Chocolate Milkshake
Sweets 'n Supper's Note:
This is my dads little recipe for a chocolate milkshake! The same one that I've been eating since I was a little girl. It's the best!!! It's also very easy, versatile and there is no need for a blender.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine cocoa powder and ice cream.
- 2Add some of the milk, mashing with a potato masher or a hand held electric beater (not turned on) as you go.
- 3You can choose to leave it thicker and more lumpy by adding less milk or mashing less (my favorite), or have a thinner shake by adding more milk and mashing more thoroughly.
- 4Add more cocoa powder if needed.
- 6I also like topping with mini chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Chocolate Milkshake
Serving Size: 1 (590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1134.0
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.4 g
- Saturated Fat 37.3 g
- Cholesterol 240.8 mg
- Sodium 452.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 127.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 112.0 g
- Protein 20.6 g