Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is unlike any chicken pot pie I have had as it doesn't use a pie crust, but it is my favorite!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Veg-All, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups cooked chicken breasts (chopped or shredded)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup oleo, melted
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Combine first 7 ingredients and pour in a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Mix the flour, milk, and mayo until smooth and pour over the chicken mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
I used fresh veggies (carrots, frozen peas, mushrooms and onions) and just boiled them for a few minutes before putting them in with the other ingredients. This made a very nice pot pie. Not like the regular one as it doesn't have a crust, but good just the same! My grandchildren ate like there was no tomorrow, so I guess it's kid friendly too! Tasty and quick to throw together when you feel like having something that's "comfy" . This is it! Thanks for sharing Ewalla!
Very good. Will make again! Thanks.