Recipe by Judy-Jude
This is a cheese spread that my father made all the time. It is a cherished recipe.
Top Review by Seasoned Cook
EXCELLENT spreadable cheese spread which is very tasty. Great with crackers as a snack. Full of flavor! Prepared as a participant for the Judy~Jude Cookathon and in her Memory--January, 2009.
- 1 (8 ounce) containerwispride sharp cheddar cheese spread (softened at room temp.)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened at room temp.)
- 4 tablespoons butter (softened at room temp.)
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the two cheeses and butter and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- If you really enjoy horseradish, just add more to taste.
- If you like your spread sharp, just cut down on the cream cheese and visa versa, if you would like it mild, just add more cream cheese.
- Serve at room temperature with your choice of crackers or crusty bread.