Recipe by Dad's Cooking, OH NO
I adapted this from some different recipes I found on the Zaar. My wife and I loved it. I did not want to use ranch or blue cheese dressing as the sauce so I combined traditional pizza sauce and ranch dressing in a 4 to 1 ratio. This came out hot but not too hot, you may want to kick it up a bit if that's your style.
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ounce ranch dressing
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 small onion (purple preferably)
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives
- frank red hot buffalo wing sauce
- mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Add sugar to 1 cup of warm water and put the yeast into the mix. Let sit for 10 minutes until it gets foamy.
- Pour yeast mix into bowl and then add flour, salt, and olive oil. Stir until there is no flour left and the mixture is doughy. Knead the dough into a ball. Cover with the bowl you mixed it in and allow it to rise for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour can of sauce into saucepan and then add all spices, sugar, and parmesan. Bring it to a boil and allow it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook chicken in a pan until there is no pink in the middle and cooked through out. Chop the chicken into cubes and place in a bowl. Pour some of the buffalo sauce onto the chicken and mix until covered.
- While chicken is cooking chop up vegetable toppings. Mix 4 oz sauce and 1 oz of ranch dressing until it is consistent.
- Punch down dough and roll out onto a floured and greased(spray) pizza pan. spread sauce/ranch mixture onto the dough and add chicken and other toppings. Cover with cheese and cook at 425F for 10 - 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.