Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My grandmothers recipe for cheesecake. She made it every year for my poppop's birthday. It the best Italian cheesecake ever!
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 pint sour cream
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons flour (heaping)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 lb cream cheese
- pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
- grease and flour a large spring pan
- cream ricotta cheese and cream cheese together.
- add eggs one at a time.
- add sour cream and flour alternatly.
- add lemon juice and vanilla.
- Bake for one hour and 10 minute.
- Turn off oven and leave in oven for one hour.
- Enjoy warm or cold.