Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A touch of whisky is the 'secret ingredient' that will keep them guessing!
- 2 cups frank's original red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup crown royal whiskey
- 3 -4 lbs frozen chicken wings
- Broil or deep fry wings to a golden brown.
- Meanwhile combine the Frank's Red Hot, horseradish and Crown Royal in a saucepan and bring to a light simmer over low heat.
- Place cooked wings in crockpot, pour sauce over wings and heat on low for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing and celery sticks.