1/4 Photos of Dad's Best Brisket
6 hrs 20 mins
My dad knows how much I love this. Thanks for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Center brisket on a large heavy piece of foil in a roaster; sprinkle with liquid smoke.
- 2Sprinkle brisket with celery salt, garlic salt, onion salt, and pepper.
- 3Fold sides of foil over to seal; refrigerate overnight.
- 46 1/2 hour before serving, open foil and season with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Reseal and cook in a slow oven at 300 degrees for 5 hours.
- 6Uncover and Pour barbecue sauce over brisket.
- 7Cook 1 additional hour, uncovered; let sit 20 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Best Brisket
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.3
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 175.7 mg
- Sodium 987.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 58.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: