My dad knows how much I love this. Thanks for the recipe.
Make and share this Dad's Best Brisket recipe from Food.com.
- Center brisket on a large heavy piece of foil in a roaster; sprinkle with liquid smoke.
- Sprinkle brisket with celery salt, garlic salt, onion salt, and pepper.
- Fold sides of foil over to seal; refrigerate overnight.
- 6 1/2 hour before serving, open foil and season with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Reseal and cook in a slow oven at 300 degrees for 5 hours.
- Uncover and Pour barbecue sauce over brisket.
- Cook 1 additional hour, uncovered; let sit 20 minutes before slicing.