Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Dad has been making this for us since I was little and it still gets requests when we come to visit. Judging by the other recipes I've found, this is a more Americanized/Instant version of Stoganoff, but I don't think I'd want Dad to make it any other way! Dad's Tip: Depending on where you buy your meat, you can request your butcher chop it into smaller peices for you. (Most of the prep time involved is from chopping the stew meat into tinier bits.)
- 1 lb beef stew meat, chopped into tiny bits
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- lawry's salt
- Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning
- 3 cups water
- 1 (3/4 ounce) envelopeau jus gravy
- 1 (3/4 ounce) envelope brown gravy
- 1 (3/4 ounce) envelope mushroom gravy
- 4 -6 ounces sour cream
- 1 lb wide egg noodles, cooked
- In a large saucepan, cook the stew meat and onions with the bullium, Lawry's salt, and Mrs. Dash until the stew meat is cooked through.
- Add the water and gravy to the pan and simmer until gravy has thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream until smooth.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.