Prep 24 hrs
Cook 12 hrs
My dad makes this jerky every year for my birthday. It is 100 times better than storebought
- 1814.36 g chuck, roasts
- 510.29 g bottleallegro seasoning and marinade
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut roasts into strips.
- Put into a ziploc bag and marinade for 24 hours.
- Place either into dehydrator or foil bottomed cookie sheet in oven on 200 degrees.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Cook on high in dehydrator for 12 hours or in oven with door cracked for 12 hours.
- In winter chuck roasts can be substituted for Vension Roasts for added treat.