Prep 24 hrs
Cook 12 hrs
My dad makes this jerky every year for my birthday. It is 100 times better than storebought
Make and share this Dad's Beef Jerky recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs chuck, roasts
- 1 (18 ounce) bottleallegro seasoning and marinade
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut roasts into strips.
- Put into a ziploc bag and marinade for 24 hours.
- Place either into dehydrator or foil bottomed cookie sheet in oven on 200 degrees.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Cook on high in dehydrator for 12 hours or in oven with door cracked for 12 hours.
- In winter chuck roasts can be substituted for Vension Roasts for added treat.