1/1 Photo of Dad's Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
This is a really yummy banana bread that the whole family loves. It is the best when warm, and microwaving it works fine to make it warm later on. This was my dad's recipe and it is the best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease bottom only of 9 by 5 or 8 by 4 inch loaf pan.
- 3In large bowl, blend the first 6 ingredients; beat for 1 minute at medium speed.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredient just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- 5Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 6At 350 degrees, bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool for 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- 8Cut into slices and enjoy! They are great with butter on top!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.1
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 610.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g