Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a really yummy banana bread that the whole family loves. It is the best when warm, and microwaving it works fine to make it warm later on. This was my dad's recipe and it is the best!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom only of 9 by 5 or 8 by 4 inch loaf pan.
- In large bowl, blend the first 6 ingredients; beat for 1 minute at medium speed.
- Stir in remaining ingredient just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- At 350 degrees, bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cut into slices and enjoy! They are great with butter on top!
Best banana bread recipe! Very moist. Now it's my go to recipe whenever I have extra ripe bananas.
This came out absolutely perfect for me. The top was beautiful, I made it exactly as posted (no nuts though). Yummers!
I absolutely loved this bread! I did have to put foil over top the last 10 min of baking because the bread was getting to dark for my taste. I will be making this again!