Recipe by CoreyAnn
My Dad made this meatloaf at least once a month and it was always my favorite dish. Even my meatloaf hating husband loves it! Sure to be a hit with both the meatloaf lovers and haters alike!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 2⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 eggs (beat)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix hamburger, bread and juice together until well blended.
- Add eggs, pepper, salt and onion and mix together until well blended.
- Cook in loaf pan for 1 hour at 350°.
- Mix together brown sugar, ketchup and dry mustard.
- Place on top of meatloaf after 1 hour and cook for another 30 minutes.