Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The church my parents go to have a cook off recently where all of the entries had to use apple butter as an ingredient. A bit like a PA Dutch themed RSC :) Anyway, my dad came up with the winning recipe and this is it.
- Mix ingredients for the crepes together, adding then in the order given until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet over medium heat until water sizzles on contact.
- Pour 1/8 teaspoon of batter into skillet, swirl for evenness and cook for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Remove from the skillet onto a clean dry towel while making the rest of the crepes.
- Spread filling on each crepe in the order given in the filling ingredients list.
- Roll up crepes and cut into 1 inch or so bite size pieces.
- Insert toothpicks (but don't count on them for support) and serve as a plated dessert snack.