These are very tasty yet good for you pancakes. If you like fluffy pancakes, you'll like these! I like the cinnamon flavor as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry ingredients - set aside.
- 2Turn on pan, use 375 degrees if using a griddle. Pan is ready when drops of water dance on the griddle.
- 3Using a mixer, mix egg whites until stiff, set aside.
- 4Mix together: milk, egg yolks, oil and vanilla.
- 5Combine milk mixture and dry mixture, mix til almost smooth, some small lumps are ok.
- 6Now fold in egg whites to mixture. You may have some "white" still showing, do not mix til smooth as you want the "air in the whites".
- 7Now pour on hot griddle and cook til some bubbles appear and is brown on bottom (you can peek, but don't flip til ready).
- 8*Try to only flip once, as they will stay fluffier that way.
- 9Serve with low cal syrup or real Maple for those who still need it!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Daddy's Whole Wheat Low Fat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 142.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g