My dad made this one day, and it's definitely a winner! Everyone who has tried this marinade loves it! My husband and I won't eat steak any other way. The amount of ingredients listed is just a very rough estimate. I usually don't measure, just pour!
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder on one side of each steak and then pour 1/2 tsp olive oil on each steak.
- Knead spices and oil into the steaks.
- Repeat on opposite sides.
- Put steaks in a bowl (I usually use a glass flat baking dish for best results).
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes! The longer, the better!