Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My dad made this one day, and it's definitely a winner! Everyone who has tried this marinade loves it! My husband and I won't eat steak any other way. The amount of ingredients listed is just a very rough estimate. I usually don't measure, just pour!
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder on one side of each steak and then pour 1/2 tsp olive oil on each steak.
- Knead spices and oil into the steaks.
- Repeat on opposite sides.
- Put steaks in a bowl (I usually use a glass flat baking dish for best results).
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes! The longer, the better!
Daddy got it right -- that's what Dads do!!!! We loved this. I used some flank steak and it was perfect.
If you love steak, then you will really enjoy this one! I used 3 large rib eye steaks to feed 6 people. Instead of the pepper, I used Anna's Great Canadian Steak Spice and omitted the salt. I doubled the recipe...1-1/2 T olive oil...used 1 tsp garlic powder and was a bit shy on the teriyaki sauce, so I added about 2 T soy sauce...2 shakes of liquid smoke finished the marinade quite nicely. I marinated it for 2 days and it turned out exceptional. Thanks for passing on a winner!
What a wonderful marinade! My family absolutely loved it. Thank you!