1/4 Photos of Daddy's Kettle Corn
This popcorn is easy and delicious. It is a hit with children and the "inner child" within us all. During the holidays, my husband adds food coloring for a festive bowl of popcorn.
My Private Note
- 1Heat Oil over medium heat in a large skillet with a tight fitting lid.
- 2Add Popcorn and continue to heat until first kernel pops.
- 3quickly stir in sugar until it is dissolved.
- 4Cover and continue to shake skillet, popcorn may burn, be careful.
- 5After the popcorn is popped, pour in a bowl and lightly salt.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Daddy's Kettle Corn
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.0
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g