Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are a delicious take on a grilled cheese sandwich, just a little more dressed up! Use your indoor grill or a panini press to make these sandwiches.
- 10 -12 slices good Italian bread
- 1⁄2 lb of thinly sliced deli black forest ham
- 1⁄4 lb of thinly sliced calabrese salami (hot or mild)
- 10 cheese slices (processed works best here!)
- Heat a skillet with a little bit of butter.
- Place all deli meat into skillet, one piece at a time to enusre that none are stuck together.
- Saute meat until the edges of ham are golden.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Evenly distribute meat on 1/2 of the bread.
- Place on grill and top with remaining bread.
- Close lid and watch a miracle happen!