Recipe by Engelis
Not sure where this recipe is originally from. Daddy has made this for a long time. This is just a base, many things be added or can be taken away
- 3 cups cooked rice, chilled
- 3 eggs, beatened
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons oil (vegetable or canola)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Scramble eggs in a small pan over medium heat. Separate the scrambled egg into small pea-sized while cooking.
- Heat oils in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add green onions, peas and carrots all at once for 1 minute stirring them constantly.
- Add the rice and stir the mixture occassionally as it heats for 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cook until thoroughly heated.