I make these pancakes at least once a week for my girls. They love them. They are simply to make and delicious. If you like a little sweeter pancake add a bit more sugar. Have fun and enjoy!!!!!! P.S. Variation: 3/4 Cups Buttermilk and 1/2 Cup Milk for Buttermilk Pancakes
- Put all dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix well.
- Add milk,oil and egg.
- Whisk with fork until blended.
- Cook on greased skillet or griddle.
- Cook to desired doneness.
- Only flip once -- more than once will result in tough pancakes.