Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
When my husband and I were first dating--before we had our son--we would stay up all night and we would cook a lot. His favorite thing for me to make was this pizza which was an experiment at first. We were looking for pizza that didn't taste like frozen pizza. It really doesn't!
- 1 pre-rolled pizza dough
- 396.89 g jar pizza sauce
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese or 473.18 ml whatever cheese, shredded
- black olives or ham or pepperoni
- bell pepper
- feta cheese
- bbq chicken
- ground beef
- sliced and cooked potato
- sour cream
- macaroni and cheese mix (yeah i know but its amazing)
- Place pizza dough on pizza stone.
- Cover with desired amount of sauce, spices toppings then cheese.
- Bake at 300°F until cheese is melted and bubbly around edges.
Great little pizza base recipe! We used ham and pepperoni, onions, fresh pineapple, basil, bacon and garlic. Thanks for sharing your recipe!!!