1/2 Photos of Daddy's Favorite Pizza
When my husband and I were first dating--before we had our son--we would stay up all night and we would cook a lot. His favorite thing for me to make was this pizza which was an experiment at first. We were looking for pizza that didn't taste like frozen pizza. It really doesn't!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pre-rolled pizza dough
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese or 2 cups whatever cheese, shredded
- 1Place pizza dough on pizza stone.
- 2Cover with desired amount of sauce, spices toppings then cheese.
- 3Bake at 300°F until cheese is melted and bubbly around edges.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Daddy's Favorite Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 267.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: